I recently hit Nordstrom rack and found the cutest 14th an Union loafers! They are so comfortable and fashionable. I literally live in a loafer because as a mom they are easy to slide in and out of while holding your little babe. I love a good practical fashion trend and these bad boys are both. I rounded up my fave affordable loafers for you to shop below!
- This adorable find is the perfect designer dupe! This style is a modern day loafer. The black pair is most similar to the designer shoe but the gold pair is also really cute and a great pop of color!
- This pair is a more softer less structured look. Comes in the cutest colors and would be great for an easy on the go shoe that can dress up a casual outfit. Love this shoe in the blush and mustard options!
- This classic velvet black loafer is a closet staple. Love the texture of velvet and the shape of this shoe as well. This is perfect for that fall look! This shoe is more of the classic loafer look and feel.
- This shoe is another designer dupe! Everyone loves the Gucci loafers and mules. This shoe is targets take on a Gucci loafer. Love this one in the classic black but oh the red has my heart, I mean how cute would that pop of red be!
- The final loafer is a 14th & Union shoe. I love this loafer in the white option! The quality of their shoes is phenomenal and they are so comfortable!