We had the best time with our family showering baby J a few weeks ago. Bradely and I choose to just do immediate family. Just brothers and sisters, plus our mamas, and kiddos since COVID. Having it at The Bakery also was a great outdoor option as well! You can rent out their patio for private events. I found so many goodies for the shower sharing all the deets below 👇🏻
Shop our Shower
• Plastic reusable plates I found at Walmart for cents! I can’t link them, but they are in store.
• Gold plasticware, mimosa sign, glasses, and napkins were all target.
• I found these linen napkins! They were the perfect touch.
• Florals were 27 Rue de Fleur. She is hands down the best! Then I cut greenery from our land to cascade down the center of the table. Take a walk outside and get creative! It’s free!
• Balloon arch for pics! I make one every year for Josephines birthday. They are easy! Time consuming but easy. Balloons I used blue, green, white, and assemble with this tape.
• Paintable cookies for the kids was a great way to keep them busy and having fun. My girl Myriah makes the most yummy custom cookies!
• Harvest Moon did all the brunch food! We had so much and it was seriously delish! They also did the cake, I added fresh rosemary from my garden for decor.
• My dress is from Card and Cloth. Funny story I had two sizes the S and M in my hands and meant to buy the medium but left with the small by accident! Morning of I go to throw it on and Bradley was like WOAH that it short love 😂🤦🏼♀️ So I threw on a pair of lace shorts under and called it good.
• Photography 📸 of course our fav Brooke Slone
• Venue The Bakery District Patio. You can rent the patio for private events, but they also have indoor rooms that are beautiful! With COVID I just wanted to be extra safe outside, but their cooler room is my favorite indoor room! They also are great about providing hand sanitizer, cleaned and gorg custom tables and chairs, and use of a lot of things! Deff check them out.
• You can shop my baby registry and fav products HERE.
We had such a great day with our family ! It was so good to have everyone together loving on baby boy! We can’t wait to meet sweet baby J!!