Don’t we all wish that Mondays felt like Saturday nights? I absolutely love live music and dancing the night away, which is why I am so excited about The Majestic coming to Fort Smith. Perfect Saturday night gathering spot. This venue is bringing lots of amazing bands, good times, and you better believe you’ll be spotting me dancing the night away. If you can stand still and listen to music I’m not sure we can be friends, hah! I went this past Saturday to see Flatland Calvary, which is one of my current fav bands right now. Their new album “Homeland Insecurity” is gold, check out the song Old School, it’s my top pick. Also on their older Album “Humble Folks” the song One I want is literally what makes babies. They had a killer show! Fav part was when their fiddle player, Wesley Hall, totally surprised us with his voice and sang a song. It was a blast to see them all vibe so well as we jammed out.
We all lovingly know the venue once as The Sound Room, however, under new ownership The Majestic is making some vast changes to improve our experience. They enclosed the ceiling and added a large fan in addition to fans all over, hallelujah for those AR hot nights. Even better they have plans to install HVAC system in the entire facility and it will become a year round venue. So no more hot sweaty nights and missed December opportunities. They lowered the stage and upgraded the sound system amidst other improvements, this is just the start. Check out their upcoming show list. Deff will be at Randy Rogers, Whiskey Myers, and Read Southall band!
1. You can reserve a table top for your group
2. They have a limited bar menu, which is perfect for a quick late night snack
3. There is NO REENTRY, literally, do not take a step out of the venue and expect to come back in. So take all your cute pics outside under the marque before the show.
4. It is a non smoking venue, which I so appreciate, no more having to wash your extensions ladies. They do have a back patio you can use for those who do smoke.
5. It’s still an indoor outdoor event ladies and gents. SO dress ready for those AR steamy hot nights. Cute shorts or a skirt over jeans!
6. The bathrooms have AC so that’s the perfect place to freshen your lipstick up and cool off for a hot minute.
7. Deff buy your tickets online BEFORE the show. Door prices are higher than what they would be online.
Top is from Hazels Haven. The lace detail is to die for.
Shorts are old Dainty Hooligan
Booties are Kristin Cavallari no longer made but Marc Fisher makes an identical. Also Suite One in town is about to have the cutest snake booties for only $40!! And online you can use Christine20 for a discount.
Here’s to chasing the neon rainbow, living that honky tonk dream, and having a slice of music city in our back yard. See you all out soon!